Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Books in 2010

I've mentioned before that I enjoy reading. If I haven't on this blog, I definitely did on 100 Things. Anyway, here's a list of the books that I read during 2010 and the order that I read them in. I don't really get a lot of reading done during the school year. Most of these were read during the summer.

1. Believing Christ - Stephen Robinson
2. Nobody's Safe - Richard Steinberg
3. Double Cross - James Patterson
4. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
5. Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
6. The Second Chair - John Lescroart
7. Fever Dream - Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
8. The Face - Dean Koontz
9. Sleeper Spy - William Safire
10. The Four Phase Man - Richard Steinberg
11. One Door Away From Heaven - Dean Koontz
12. Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
13. Chain of Evidence - Ridley Pearson


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I liked them all for the most part. I'd have to say that my favorites were the Hunger Games series, the two by Dean Koontz, and Fever Dream (Special Agent Pendergast is always great). I'd have to put Sleeper Spy at the bottom of my rankings. It was interesting enough to finish, but when I started reading a spy book, I didn't expect to read a novel all about economics.

    ReplyDelete