Thursday, January 12, 2012

Books in 2011

Just like I did last year for books in 2010, here's a list of books that I read in 2011.

1. The Electrical Field - Kerri Sakamoto
2. Hugh Laycock: Legacy - Compiled by various cousins
3. How to do Everything - Red Green
4. Gideon's Sword - Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
5. Odd Thomas - Dean Koontz
6. Forever Odd - Dean Koontz
7. Brother Odd - Dean Koontz
8. Odd Hours - Dean Koontz
9. Behold the Fire - Steven D. Salinger
10. Jennie - Douglas Preston
11. Along Came a Spider - James Patterson
12. Kiss the Girls - James Patterson
13. Don Quixote: Part 1 - Miguel de Cervantes
14. Velocity - Dean Koontz
15. Cold Vengeance - Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
16. A Game of Thrones - George R. R. Martin

For anyone who may be wondering, I would say that my favorite books on this list are Hugh Laycock: Legacy, Odd Thomas, Cold Vengeance, and A Game of Thrones. It's hard to limit it to just those 4, though, because I really liked a lot of these books. I can definitely say, however, that my least favorite were The Electrical Field and Behold the Fire. The former was boring, the latter was pointless, and both were full of characters I just didn't care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment